top of page


If you require any documents to sell or purchase your home, please follow the directions below.  If you have any questions please contact your community manager.


Whether going through a title company or an attorney for a cash sale, a maintenance quote will be required to verify if there are any fees due on an account and if there are any additional fees, such as transfer fees or reserve contributions, owed to the association or management company.  Your realtor may also require you to obtain a resale certificate or the buyer’s potential mortgage company may require a questionnaire before lending funds.  To obtain any of these documents, the title company or attorney’s office will need to order through  They may require for you to go online to pay for the order; if so, they will provide you with a confirmation number to use (please note, fees vary for the items being ordered and are located on’s website).  

Should you have any questions on this process, please feel free to contact our management company, IMC 936-756-0032

bottom of page